We are here
The drug epidemic, along with other life controlling issues, are destroying lives and families at an alarming rate. When there seems to be no hope, God who loves and forgives will give you a hope and a future. With a caring team of local facilitators, Lifeline wants to help people in their recovery efforts and provide resources and life giving tools.
Lifeline has life altering groups available at a reasonable cost to assist participants in their recovery efforts. Groups meet at the Freedom Center, 101 W Front St. Delphi.
Five Components of Recovery
- Decision - I make the decision to get serious about recovery! See Joshua 24:15
- Positive Peer Choice - I will surround myself with people who are serious about my life-change and who will encourage me. See Psalm 1:1
- Accountability - I will hold myself accountable for my actions and decisions based on my life-plan. I will make myself accountable to others who can help me evaluate my progress and help me to be responsible for personal inventory. See Romans 14:12
- Boundaries - I will learn the word "no" and understand that there are people I must not see and places where I must not go. See Jeremiah 5:22
- Consistency - I understand that it's not how I start my Life-plan that matters, but how consistent I am in the implementation! I realize that recovery and discipleship are for a lifetime. See Matthew 24:13