No one should walk alone, together let's make a difference
Carroll County Lifeline Connection is asking for 30 individuals, families, businesses, churches, or organizations to partner with us and give $20 a month to CCLC. You can make a one time or reoccurring donation to help those that are struggling with life-controlling problems in Carroll County and the surrounding area.
How do your donations help?
- Investment in the lives of those suffering from a life-controlling issue
- Provide scholarships to those with financial hardships that are in need of support groups
- Cover the cost of the curriculum
- Covering the cost of running groups at the Freedom Center
- Provide snacks and beverages for participants of support groups
- AND MUCH MORE!
Thank you for partnering with us to better the quality of the lives of those that are suffering with a life-controlling issue. Your donations help provide support to individuals as well as their families. All monetary donations are tax deductible.