We are here
The drug epidemic, along with other life controlling issues, are destroying lives and families at an alarming rate. When there seems to be no hope, God who loves and forgives will give you a hope and a future. With a caring team of local facilitators, Lifeline Connection wants to help people in their recovery efforts and provide resources and life giving tools.
Lifeline has life altering groups available at a reasonable cost to assist participants in their recovery efforts. Groups meet at the Freedom Center, 101 W Front St. Delphi.
Building connections, breaking cycles
This small group discusses the upward path to Christian character as described in 2 Peter 1:3-11, the definition of a life-controlling problem, delusion and denial, walls of defenses, care-fronting and leveling.
Concerned Person's Group
Specifically targeted for families of those struggling with addictions, and covers enabling, boundaries, and co-dependency, as well as comfort, hope, and letting go and letting God.
Stepping Into Freedom
A 12-step recovery group, that offers help with life controlling issues such as drugs, alcohol, sex, eating, electronics, gambling, & self-harm.
CAREGIVING: CARING FOR AGING PARENTS
This study deals with depression, a condition that is common around the world.
This study helps to minister to families caught in the cycle of abusive relationships. The curriculum deals with overcoming these abusive relationships through Christ.
Handling loss & grief
As a person goes through this group they will be able to identify what the Bible has to say about handling the losses of life. To grieve is human; how to grieve through Christ is supernatural. It requires us to invite the Holy Spirit to guide us through the grieving process.
FREE TO GROW
The purpose of this group study is to help people overcome disappointments and setbacks that have arrested or are presently hindering their emotional and spiritual development. The group will help participants understand how to be set free so that they can grow and become all that God has designed them to be.
Listed below are the twelve sessions included in this study:
Committed Couples is for married couples or engaged-to-be-married couples who are committed to God's plan for marriage and family relationship. The various aspects of God's design for marriage and the principles that support this sacred institution are highlighted.The purpose of Committed Couples is to help each married couple grow spiritually and emotionally in their relationship to each other through an awareness and application of biblical principles. It is important that each participant enter Committed Couples with the purpose of wanting to be all God would have them to be in their marriage rather than trying to change their partner.
FACING FEAR, FINDING FAITH
Facing Fear, Finding Faith includes guidance in the use of Scripture to build faith, biblical coping methods for facing fear, comfort to those facing fear and help for anyone ministering to those who are being controlled or held back by anxiety, fear and worry.
Listed below are the ten sessions included in this study:
Five Components of Recovery
- Decision - I make the decision to get serious about recovery! See Joshua 24:15
- Positive Peer Choice - I will surround myself with people who are serious about my life-change and who will encourage me. See Psalm 1:1
- Accountability - I will hold myself accountable for my actions and decisions based on my life-plan. I will make myself accountable to others who can help me evaluate my progress and help me to be responsible for personal inventory. See Romans 14:12
- Boundaries - I will learn the word "no" and understand that there are people I must not see and places where I must not go. See Jeremiah 5:22
- Consistency - I understand that it's not how I start my Life-plan that matters, but how consistent I am in the implementation! I realize that recovery and discipleship are for a lifetime. See Matthew 24:13